This sweet dish “Almond Pistachio Roll” can be prepared for any festival. This is a very quick and simple, yet mouthwatering recipe. No cooking and baking is required to prepare this dish. This is a perfect dish to celebrate any occasion.
- 1/3rd cup of almonds
- 1/3rd cup of pistachios
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼th tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tsp milk
- Pinch of green edible food colour
How to make Almond Pistachio Roll without cooking/ baking
- Add almonds to a mixer and make almonds powder. Keep it aside.
- Similarly, make pistachios powder.
- Mix both almonds and pistachios powder in a glass bowl.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well with a spoon.
- In another bowl, take milk and add the food colour. Mix it well with the milk.
- Now add this colored mix milk to the powdered mixture of almonds, pistachios, and sugar.
- Mix it thoroughly to get a nice binding consistency.
- Rest the mixture for 10/15 minutes. Divide the mixture into two halves.
- Make a roll from each part using palms of hands over a wooden board.
- Cut each roll into 4 finger size pieces.
- Refrigerate the rolls for 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy making no cooking/ no baking styled Almond Pistachio Roll.